- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Solarstock
- Model Number: SSPP50-400 solar power station
- Specification: Mini
- Application: Home
- Output Voltage (V): 110V~240V
- Load Power (W): 400W
- Solar Power (W): 100~150W
- Work Time (h): depends on application
- Product name: solar power station
- Battery capacity: 600Wh (12V, 50Ah)
- Weight: 9 kg
- Dimension: 385mm*280mm*150mm
- Working temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Battery: Lithium-ion polymer battery
- Inverter: Pure Sine Wave
- Input modes: Solar, AC, car charger
- Output modes: 110V/220V AC, 12V DC, 5V USB
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1pc per carton, size: 48*28*38 cm.
Standard export carton package for solar power station
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 45 days after payment|
1. No installation. You just need to connect solar panels, car socket or utility grid to the host, plug and play.
2. Portable. It is suitable for application such as camping, fishing, emergency rescue, disaster backup power, etc.
3. User-Friendly Interface. Indicator displays system status and fault information.
4. Perfect Protection. Include overvoltage, under voltage protection, overload, short circuit protection, over current and overheating protection.
5. High Stability. Pure sine wave inverter leads to strong current resistance ability.
6. Multiple Charging. The solar power station could be charged by solar panel, car socket or by utility grid power.
7. Multiple discharging. The system could supply power to DC5V USB digital products, DC12V LED lights, refrigerators, and AC home appliances.
8. Jump starter interface. DC12V car engine jump starter for emergency situation.
SSPP50-400 solar power station
600Wh (12V 50Ah)
0 - 50°C
9 kg (20lbs)
385 x 280 x 150mm(15.16*11*5.91 inch)
Polymer lithium battery
pure sine wave
Over-current / Under-voltage / Over-voltage / Over-load / Short-circuit / Over-heating
- Portable design: Small size, lighter weight, easy to be carried anywhere.
- Advanced polymer lithium battery: No pollution, better protect the devices and human safety.
- Three input modes:
TYPICAL USE CASE:
|Charges from the following:||Estimated. Charge Time:|
|AC Wall Charger (75W)||8 hours|
|Car Charger (90W)||8 hours|
|50W Solar Panel Pack||15-30 hours|
|100W Solar Panel Pack||8-16 hours|
|150W Solar Panel Pack||6-12 hours|
Estimated Power (W)
Estimated running time( hours)
Mobile phone, GPS
Radio, fans, depth finders