- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Solarstock
- Model Number: SSPP50-400
- Specification: Mini
- Application: Home
- Output Voltage (V): 110v~240V
- Load Power (W): 400W
- Solar Power (W): 100~150W
- Work Time (h): depends on application
- Type: solar power generator
- Battery: polymer lithium battery
- Peak Capacity: 600Wh (12V, 50Ah)
- Weight: 9kg
- Dimension: 385mm*280mm*150mm
- Working temperature: -10℃-50℃
- Lifecycle: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: charge every 3-6 months
- Recommended Use: camping, emergency power, home, outdoor
- Additional function: 12V car engine start
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||standard carton packing for solar power generator|
|Delivery Detail:||mass production 1 month for solar power generator|
400W Small Portable Solar Power Generator for Camping, Lighting, Emergency
- Small, portable and convenient;
- High quality polymer lithium battery provides long lifecycle;
- Diverse charge ways: Refuel from utility grid, car adapter or sunlight;
- Power output mode: AC output and DC output;
- Emergency jump starter function from 12V car engine start port;
- Movable multifunctional solar power generator for camping, long trip, earthquake, army, mobile device, hospital emergency rescue, etc.;
- Safety protection system of over current, over voltage, over load, over temperature, under voltage, short circuit.
- Application: Off-grid lighting; Outdoor travelling; Emergency rescue; Fire fighting; Car enging starting; Outdoor exploration.
Solarstock solar power generator can be applied to the villa, household, tourist resorts, prairie areas, remote mountain village, no power supply areas, farms, hills, villages, island, highway and any regions to generate electricity, it can charge for cell phones, notebook computers, lights, digital camera, fans, TV set, electric tools, music CDS, DVDS, etc. It is ideal equipment for army, fire protection, scientific, industrial and mining, tourism, grazing field and other outdoor activities long time used. It also has the function of starting the car engine.
- Powers Laptops, Smartphones, Lights, etc.
- USB / 12V DC / AC Outputs
- Convenient Pop Out Handle
- Charge With Car Socket, Solar Or AC Wall Outlet
Portable Solar Power Generator Parameter:
|Battery||Polymer lithium battery 12V 50AH|
|Car charging||Voltage:12V-20V Current:5A|
|Solar charging||Voltage: 18V Current:10A|
|AC charging||Voltage: 13V Current:6A|
|AC output||Maximum continuous output power:400W|
|Output waveform:pure sine wave|
|DC12V output||Output voltage:DC12V|
|Max output current(IMAX):8A|
|USB DC5V output||Output voltage:DC5V|
|Max output current(IMAX):3A|
|Jump starter||12Vbattery car engine start|
|Protections||Over charge protection, Under voltage protection, over voltage protection, over load protection, short circuit protection, over heat protection|
Portable Solar Power Generator Feature:
1. Portable design: stylish solar power system, good-looking and convenient carrying. Small size, lighter weight, easy to be carried anywhere.
2. Multifunctional solar power generator: Refuel from utility grid, car socket or sunlight.5V USB port available for mobile devices;AC 110/220V output for home appliances;12V output for outdoor and home LED lighting and in-car device.
3. Environmental protection: this solar power system can be used for both on-grid and off-grid, solar power does not produce pollution, without noise, creates a green, clean and comfortable living environment.
4. Widely usability: The portable solar power generator can generate, store and supply power at home, in car, boat, camping, a Micro-grid solution to indoors and outdoors activities.
Portable Solar Power Generator Charging & Discharging Method:
1. There are 3 ways to charge the solar power system:
- The sun - Solarstock solar power system can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel;
- Wall - Solarstock solar power system can be charged by being plugged into a regular wall outlet.
- Car - Solarstock solar power system can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter.
2. There are 3 ways to power your devices:
- USB - The USB port best charges all your medium size USB powered devices.
- 12V - The 12V best charges all your medium 12V powered devices.
- AC Inverter - Plug in your device just as you would the wall.