- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Solarstock
- Model Number: SSPP50-500 solar power system
- Specification: Mini
- Application: Home
- Output Voltage (V): 110~240V
- Load Power (W): 500W
- Solar Power (W): 100~150W
- Work Time (h): depends on application
- Type: solar power system
- Weight: 9kg
- Dimension: 385*280*150mm
- Battery capacity: 600Wh (12V, 50Ah)
- Battery: polymer lithium battery
- Inverter: built-in pure sine wave inverter
- Lifespan: hundreds of lifecycle
- Working temperature: -10℃-50℃
- Recharge by: AC wall outlet, DC12V car socket, Solar panel
- Recommended usage: camping, emergency back power, military, home,
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||one piece per carton, size: 48*28*38 cm.
Standard export carton package for solar power system.
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 45 days after payment|
12V 50Ah lithium Ion Storage battery portable solar power system 500W
Portable Solar Power System Perameter:
|Model No.||SSPP50-500 solar power system|
|Battery||Polymer lithium ion battery 12V 50Ah|
|Car charging||Voltage: 12V-20V Current: 5A|
|Solar charging||Voltage: 18V Current: 10A|
|AC charging||Voltage: 13V Current: 6A|
|AC output||Maximum output power: 500W|
|Output voltage: AC110V-240V ajustable|
|Output frequency: 50-60Hz|
|Output waveform: pure sine wave|
|DC12V output||Output voltage: DC12V|
|Max output current (IMAX): 8A|
|USB DC5V output||Output voltage: DC5V|
|Max output current (IMAX): 3A|
|Jump starter||12V battery car engine start|
|Protections||over current, over voltage, overload, overheat, under voltage, short circuit.|
Portable Solar Power System Feature:
The solar power system can be applied to the villa, household, tourist resorts, prairie areas, remote mountain village, no power supply areas, farms, villages, island, highway and any regions to generate electricity. It can load household appliances like TV, small refrigerator, lighting, fan, etc.
- Self-contained, IP65 waterproof portable power generator;
- Build-in pure sine wave inverter, safety lithium-ion battery;
- Diverse charging ways: sunlight, car adapter, or utility grid;
- AC / 12V DC / 5V USB power outputs;
- 12V DC jump starter for car engine start;
- Indicator display to show battery status and charging rate;
- Master battery cut off switch ensures long battery life and safe storage;
- No pollutants, without noise, a gas-free source for off grid living.
- Portable micro-grid solution to indoors and outdoors power failure;
- BMS of over current, over voltage, overload, overheat, under voltage, short circuit.
1. Portable design: stylish solar power system, good-looking and convenient carrying. Small size, lighter weight, easy to be carried anywhere.
2. Multifunctional solar generator: Refuel from utility grid, car socket or sunlight.5V USB port available for mobile devices;AC 110/220V output for home appliances;12V output for outdoor and home LED lighting and in-car device.
3. Environmental protection: this solar power system can be used for both on-grid and off-grid, solar power does not produce pollution, without noise, creates a green, clean and comfortable living environment.
4. Widely usability: Widely used for indoor or outdoor such as family, office, supermarket, industrial zones etc. it can also used as portable backup power to power household electrical appliances in the outdoors.
Portable Solar Power System Charging & Discharging Method:
1. There are 3 ways to charge the solar power system:
The sun - Solarstock solar power system can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel;
Wall - Solarstock solar power system can be charged by being plugged into a regular wall outlet.
Car - Solarstock solar power system can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter.
2. There are 3 ways to power your devices:
USB - The USB port best charges all your medium size USB powered devices.
12V - The 12V best charges all your medium 12V powered devices.
AC Inverter - Plug in your device just as you would the wall.
|Typical Use Case (12V 50Ah)|
|Electronic Device||Estimated Power (W)||Estimated usage time( hours)|
|Mobile phone, GPS||4||125|
|Radio, fans, depth finders||9||55|